Fortstr. 7, 76829 Landau
Building I, Room 1.05, Ground Floor
(Appointments can be made via E-mail.)
Field of Work
Mathematics Education (Secondary Education)[Didaktik der Mathematik (Sekundarstufen)]
Institute for Mathematics[Institut für Mathematik]
The English translation is currently in progress, please contact me via email if you cannot find the information you are looking for.
- Digital learning environments
- Didactics of Analysis
- Integral and differential calculus
- Digital media in mathematics education
Scientific associate at the University of Koblenz-Landau, WG Didactics of Mathematics (Secondary Levels)
Oct 2019 - Feb 2021
Studies of mathematics and geography for the teaching profession at secondary schools, University Koblenz-Landau, Campus Landau
Degree: Master of Education
Dez 2017 - Aug 2019
Student worker at the Institute for Knowledge Media[now ELE], Campus Landau
Apr 2016 - Sep 2019
Studies of mathematics and geography for the teaching profession at high schools, University of Koblenz-Landau, Landau Campus.
Degree: Bachelor of Education
Dez 2015 - Mrz 2016
Employment as engineer for automation technology, Process Automation Solutions GmbH, Ludwigshafen, Germany
Sep 2012 - Sep 2015
Dual engineering studies in electrical engineering, specializing in automation technology, Duale Hochschule Baden-Würrtemberg, Karlsruhe, Germany
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering
Cooperation company, Siemens AG, Karlsruhe
I basically supervise bachelor and master theses with a mathematics didactic perspective in secondary schools in the teacher training programs mathematics for Realschulen plus and Gymnasien.
- Development of (wiki) learning paths in mathematics teaching for differential calculus
- Development of (wiki) learning paths in mathematics teaching for integral calculus.
- Basic concept-oriented introductory sequences in the gymnasiale Oberstufe (upper secondary school)
- Computer use in secondary school mathematics lessons